Thursday, April 16, 2009

'pimp up your postcard'

A German postcrosser had spring on her mind when she added these lovely pressed flowers to the postcard she sent. I too was looking for spring on the frigid day it arrived.

A postcrosser from Iceland altered this card she got while living in Denmark and sent it from Luxembourg, where she now lives. Like the creatures she added to the card, travel is the message.

A New Zealand postcrosser used a bizarre headline from a magazine article to alter this card. It made me hoot. She assured me that kiwifruit had not had the same effect on her.

The German postcrosser above wrote about altered cards, "The idea by the way is nice, pimp up your postcard." The comment made me laugh out loud and certainly tweaked my idea of altered postcards. Thanks, all.